Real Estate Watch – Nancarrow Realty Group
This time of year allows us to pause and reflect on what matters. We are so grateful to live in a community that embraces roots, art, music, nature, and respect for others. In honor of Loren Nancarrow, we have shared his tree recipe. We miss him every day, as we believe our community does as well.
With Much Love and Gratitude,
Nancarrow Realty Group
Loren Nancarrow’s Christmas Tree Recipe
Ingredients in a Bucket:
- 1 gallon warm water
- 2 cups clear Karo syrup
- ½ cup chlorine bleach
- ½ teaspoon 20 Mule Team Borax
- ¼ cup vinegar
- ¼ cup Woolite
- Cut a half inch off the bottom of tree and place tree trunk in solution for 12 to 24 hours.
- Rinse off the trunk and place in water in a standard tree stand. This should be done outside to avoid dripping solution on carpets. Remember that there’s bleach!
- The solution allows the tree to take up far more water than normal.
- Make sure to keep the reservoir topped off.