Cheryl’s Lemon Bars
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup butter
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 ½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Dash of salt
- Blend the flour, butter and powdered sugar, and pat into an 8” x 8” pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Mix the eggs, sugar, baking powder, lemon juice and salt, and pour over baked crust.
- Return the dish to the oven for 20 minutes.
- Take the dish out, let it cool, cut, and sprinkle the top with powdered sugar.
Makes: 16 – 20 bars
Total Time: 45 minutes