Ranelle’s Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Chef’s Name: Ranelle Mathews
Family Members: 4
Community of Residence: Leucadia
Hobbies/ Interests: Family, beach, travel
About the Recipe: Quick and tasty dish – great for feeding a party!
About the Chef: Mother of two silly girls and married for 15 years to my love, Mike.
[tabs] [tab title=” Ingredients”]
- 1 large bag of El Napolito corn chips
- 1 whole roasted chicken from Sprouts
- 1-2 large cans of green enchilada sauce
- 1 block of preferred cheese
- 1 bunch of cilantro
- Sour cream
- Grate desired amount of cheese.
- Shred chicken.
- Layer chips, cheese, chicken and sauce like you would a lasagna.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until cheese is bubbly (about 10-15 minutes).
- Top with chopped cilantro.
- Serve with sour cream and sliced avocado.