People are becoming energy-efficient. From solar panels to electric cars, to changing out light bulbs and windows – it’s all around us. There’s opportunities everywhere to be part of this change of lifestyle upgrade that is really quite essential in the world we live in today.
When you replace a single pane window in your house with an energy-efficient one, the new window prevents heat from escaping in the winter, so you save energy by using your heater less while remaining comfortable. In the summer, efficient windows keep the heat out, so the air conditioner does not run as often and, thus, you save electricity. When you replace an appliance, such as a refrigerator or washing machine with a more energy-efficient model, the new equipment provides the same service, but uses less energy. This saves you money on your energy bill, and reduces the amount of greenhouse gases going into the atmosphere. Being energy-efficient is simply an upgrade to your current lifestyle that reduces energy costs and results in a financial cost saving to consumers. Seems simple enough.
Andy Bello, owner of Tankless Plumbing, is encouraging the community to “think outside the tank” and become more energy-efficient. His question to consumers is simple. Why waste so much water when you turn on your shower, faucet, dishwasher or washing machine just to wait for heat to come, when you can achieve and get to the same point using 2/3 less energy? The choice is simple – upgrade to a state-of-the-art NORTIZ tankless water heater.
The heaters come with a 12-year warranty on the heat exchanger and five years on all other components. As a licensed plumbing contractor as well as a trained certified Platinum dealer and installer, Tankless Plumbing has a heater that will meet your needs as well as save you money on your hot water heating bills. Remember what you save will pay you back over time to pay down your investment. Visit www.tanklessplumber.com to learn how to make the change to a more
energy-efficient lifestyle.[box title=”Benefits of Going Tankless” color=”#333333″]
• Most tankless units come with a federal tax rebate of $300.
• They never run out of hot water.
• They last five to 10 years longer than tank heaters.
• You can shave as much as 20 percent from your water heating bill.
• Electric models don’t produce greenhouse gases.
• They’re more efficient with no standby heat loss.
• They take up less space and can even be installed on walls or
outdoors with an anti-freeze kit.
• Smaller units can be installed under cabinets or in a closet, closer to
the point of use.
• They only need enough power to heat the amount of water necessary
at any given moment.
• Most units are operated by remote control and have up to four
separate settings available.
• There’s no possibility of flooding due to a ruptured tank.
Name of Business: Tankless Plumbing
Owner/Manager: Andy Bello
Years in Position: 33 with Tankless Plumbing/Over 40 in plumbing business
Year of Establishment: 1979
Address: 16767 Bernardo Center Dr. San Diego, CA 92128
Email Contact: email@example.com