- Guardians of San Diego 2014 Golf & Tennis Tournament Fast Approaching
- Calling All Artists for the 2014 LeucadiART Walk
- Horizon Prep Teacher Honored
- Zoolander is the RCHS Pet of the Week
- Guitars in the Classroom Presents a Community Concert
- Musical My Music, My Love at the Encinitas Library
- Park Dale Lane Elementary’s Life is Good Fiesta
- RCHS Easter Caution Alert
- giveBIG San Diego on May 6
- Coco Kitty is the Pet of the Week at RCHS
Encinitas Street Fair
The Encinitas Street Fair is back for its 30th year on Saturday, Apr. 27 and Sunday, Apr. 28 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event will feature live music on four different stages (the Beer Garden Stage, the Lumberyard Courtyard Stage, the Encinitas School of Music Stage and the Community Stage).
The two-day event will feature arts and crafts vendors, dangerously delicious fair and festival food vendors, a beer garden featuring local craft beer and plenty of activities for the little ones. Street artists and musicians will also set up shop throughout the fair for added excitement.
At time of print, confirmed performances include:
Saturday, Apr. 27
Beer Garden Stage: Bill Magee Blues Band (12 – 2 p.m.);
Stranger (2:30 – 4:30 p.m.)
Lumberyard Courtyard Stage: Peter Sprague (2:15 – 4:15 p.m.)
Sunday, Apr. 28
• Beer Garden Stage: The Retro Rocketts (12 – 2 p.m.)
• Lumberyard Courtyard Stage: Allegato World Jazz (11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.)
Be sure to check out the event’s page on encinitas101.com or the 92024magazine.com site for updates as the event approaches.