- Taste of MainStreet Tickets Now on Sale
- Summer Jazz Concert in the Garden Featuring the Big Band and Jazz Hall of Fame Orchestra
- His Name is Rio and He is the New Pet of the Week at RCHS
- Home Run for Chelsea 2014
- Kathlyn Mead Selected as President and CEO of The San Diego Foundation
- Local Business Repairs Stole BGCSD Van
- Sound Healing
- Transform Your Garden Bed
- Switchfoot Bro-Am
- Encinitas Rotary Wine Festival
Encinitas Street Fair
The Encinitas Street Fair is back for its 30th year on Saturday, Apr. 27 and Sunday, Apr. 28 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event will feature live music on four different stages (the Beer Garden Stage, the Lumberyard Courtyard Stage, the Encinitas School of Music Stage and the Community Stage).
The two-day event will feature arts and crafts vendors, dangerously delicious fair and festival food vendors, a beer garden featuring local craft beer and plenty of activities for the little ones. Street artists and musicians will also set up shop throughout the fair for added excitement.
At time of print, confirmed performances include:
Saturday, Apr. 27
Beer Garden Stage: Bill Magee Blues Band (12 – 2 p.m.);
Stranger (2:30 – 4:30 p.m.)
Lumberyard Courtyard Stage: Peter Sprague (2:15 – 4:15 p.m.)
Sunday, Apr. 28
• Beer Garden Stage: The Retro Rocketts (12 – 2 p.m.)
• Lumberyard Courtyard Stage: Allegato World Jazz (11:45 a.m. – 1:45 p.m.)
Be sure to check out the event’s page on encinitas101.com or the 92024magazine.com site for updates as the event approaches.